Today was our day of travel for Elblag to Warsaw. We had an exceptional and memorable time in Elblag. I won’t soon forget:
* Sarah singing and leading the message.
* The kids singing worship songs that I recognized, but in Polish.
* The fantastic help – especially Olga and Erica. It could not have been done without your help!! Thank you!
* Signing the kids shirts at the end of camp.
* The middle boys – always looking to fight or wrestle – surrounding Paul like a pack of wolves.
We arrived in Warsaw for the Leadership Camp. About 60 older youth who have shown an interest in being church leaders will join us here beginning tomorrow. It promises to be another experience we won’t forget.